International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CIC Agent
Ref No: 30017295
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full time
- The key purpose of this role is to maximize sales by taking orders via telephone and or digital channels whilst providing a link between customers and company.
Key outputs and responsibilities
- Volume KPIs (Beer, Focus, Malt), CIC Productivity KPIs (Plan Adherence, Contactability, Effectiveness, Coverage, Zero Purchase customers).
Take Orders & Promote Products:
- Record Orders
- Promote products in support of the district promotions plans.
- Influence specific district-based volume target.
Handle Customer Queries and Complaints:
- Process Customer Complaints
- Minimize full beer returns
- Adhere to Beer quality standards and procedures
- Manage internal customer processes.
Work in Teams:
- Contribute to team and self-development
- Communicate effectively in the workplace
Qualifications & Experience
- Two or more years in a similar role
- Related Certification is an additional advantage
- Creativity and innovation
- Verbal ability
- Good interpersonal skills
- High level of energy
- Good Excel Skills & Experience using Digital Applications
- Speaks English and other local dialect.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online