Indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Services Officer – Pediatrics & Adolescent
Job Code: CSU:0041
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance
About Indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization: We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations across Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values, we believe strongly in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership, and partnerships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine, Public Health or a related field; or a Master’s Degree or equivalent in Public Health or related fields residency in internal medicine
- At least 5 years’ post NYSC experience in developing country health care programs or program support function
- Knowledge of the policies, regulations, reporting formats, and cultures of principal donors, including USAID, EC, DFID, CDC/PEPFAR, and others
- Extensive clinical experience in care and treatment of HIV/AIDS patients
- Demonstrated experience in non-profit sector in a program management role
- Strong supervisory and management skills
- Analytical Thinking & Conceptualization
- Leadership and cross learning capacity
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and make reasoned judgments in a timely fashion.
- Committing to a course of action without undue delay or prevarication
- Experience of dealing with difficult and sensitive situations in a diplomatic and professional manner.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME e.g. Clinical Services Officer – Pediatrics & Adolescent – CSU:0041 – Kaduna – ADESUWA NWACHUKWU.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as applications sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Qualified Locals and residents of this location are encouraged to apply.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival, and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2023.