About The Company
Coca-Cola HBC AG also known as Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company or just Coca-Cola Hellenic is the world’s third-largest Coca-Cola anchor bottler in terms of volume with sales of more than 2 billion unit cases.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nigeria COBC Specialist
Job ID: req28425
Location: Ebute-Metta, Lagos
- The Nigeria COBC Specialist supports the COBC Manager in continuing to create a culture of compliance by establishing standards and procedures to prevent, reduce, and detect illegal, unethical, and improper conduct.
- The COBC Specialist supports the COBC Manager in ensuring these standards are communicated and adopted, and for monitoring compliance with the Code of Business Conduct (COBC) as well as other compliance policies, such as the Group Anti-Bribery policy.
- Conduct investigations at varying levels, for all COBC matters
- Conduct annual Anti-Bribery and Corruption Audit.
- Undertake any other task (such as reviews or audits) that may be assigned by the Country COBC Manager or the Group Senior COBC Manager.
- Collaborate with Legal department and other functions, such as Security, HR and Finance, to evaluate policies and training to promote compliance with the COBC and other Group policies.
- Bring awareness to CCH COBC and other policies through creative and targeted trainings and communications that can be leveraged Country wide.
- Maintain strong relationships with the Audit teams and ensure timely communication of identified fraud risks.
- Provide support to other COBC teams in the Group as directed by the Country COBC Manager or the Group Senior COBC Manager.
Education / Knowledge / Experience
What you need to be successful:
- 5+ years of related professional work experience (investigation and compliance functions)
- A University level Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Law, Economics, related field or equivalent.
- Experience in performing complex in internal investigation
- CFE / ACCA / ICAN (or equivalent) required.
Do you have these skills:
- Ability to probe lines of enquiry with appropriate questions to logical conclusion
- A keen attention to details in written records or events
- Possess strong project management skills, shows ability to make sound decisions, and exhibits initiative and intuitive thinking.
- Very strong oral communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong written communication skills with ability to write clear and concise reports for Management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online