Dangote Group is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager, Alternative Fuels
Job ID: TechnicalService-HO-001
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
About Dangote Group: Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Degree in Economics, Environmental, Chemical or Process Engineering.
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Alternative Fuels field, with minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar function/position in a cement plant.
- Knowledge of Waste management.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing processes and recoverable wastes.
- Knowledge of Materials life cycle and end of life use.
Skills and Competencies:
- Negotiating Skills.
- Marketing & Customer Service.
- Fluency in English.
- Effective Communication and Interpersonal relations.
- Numerical Analysis.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
Add A Comment