SPIE Oil & Gas Services is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commissioning Engineer
Location: Lagos Onshore – Offshore
Contractual hours: Contract
Contract duration:5 months
Contract type: Fixed-term-contract
About SPIE Oil & Gas Services: SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific. Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
- Education: At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Professional experience: 8 to 10 years of experience in a lead commissioning role. Previous work experience in FSO/FPSO
- within a FFSD context is a plus. Familiar with Total Opercom methodology, fluency in English, strong management and communications skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Compliance with DW ECP HSE KPI & Objective and assist DW ECP AKPO FPSO FFSD team in compliance with overall TUCN
- HSE requirement.
- Ensure effective and timely response to technical queries in compliance with set standards, company specifications and safety
- Ensure effective and efficient interface relationship the FFSD teams in Lagos and FPSOs AKPO.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Electrical/Electronic Engineer Jobs in Nigeria, Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Construction / Building Jobs in Nigeria|