O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Driver
Location: Oshodi, Ikeja, Ajah – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited: O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited is a Nigerian-based Solar Energy Company that is focused on Providing sustainable uninterrupted alternative source of energy solutions for home and businesses across Nigeria and to ensure that it’s eco-friendly and totally free from noise pollution. Our source of energy ensures conservation of energy and quick power supply for immediate utilization for end users. O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited was registered on 24th of April 2015 with the Corporate Affairs Commission. However, we have been in the Solar energy business since 2010 (10 years ago), while Battery Hunters Limited as subsidiary was registered on 19th July, 2019.
- Candidates should possess an OND / SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Maintain proper knowledge of loaded items
- Assist in loading and offloading vehicle with items to be delivered
- Ensure that appropriate and complete documentation is available at the time of loading
- Drive vehicle to the point of delivery by using the best possible route
- Take delivery instructions from supervisors before any movement
- Make sure that speed limits are adhered to in order to ward off possible misadventures
- Ensure that the vehicle paperwork is in order and to also ensure that delivery receipts are signed
- Fill in pertinent information such as mileage and delivery time in company provided log books
- Ensure that both general and preventative maintenance measures are performed on the vehicle.
- Change vehicle fluids on a regular basis and Clean vehicle from the inside and the outside
- Ensure that the delivery schedule is follows specification
- Must be ready to work into night and weekend as the case may be.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Daily monitoring of the vehicle condition and reporting any fault to Logistics Manager.
- Giving adequate update on all vehicle document for renewal as at when due
- Attending to other assignment as may be assigned by superiors or Management.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted and contacted.
.Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022..
|Job Category||Driving / Haulage / Dispatch Rider / Bike Rider / Chauffeur Jobs in Nigeria|