Community Health, Justice and Peace Initiative for Development (JDPH) is a faith based organization working in the Catholic province of Jos, which is comprised of Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Plateau, Taraba and Yobe states of Nigeria. The programme has a mandate of capacity building to promote integral human development and providing services to the JDPCs and all people irrespective of their religion, race or gender in the states mentioned.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Complain and Feedback Mechanism (CFM) Assistant
Location: Fune LGA, Yobe
Contract length: 5 Months with the possibility of extension
Start date: As soon as possible.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the Protection Officer in working with program staff and beneficiaries to develop structure and methods for managing the complaints and feedback in the field as well as maintaining the integrity of information received.
- Manage CRM database by ensuring proper documentation and segregation of CRM data including complaints received, investigated and responded to as well as providing detailed summaries of complaints issues to feedback to the program team during monthly and quarterly meetings/reports.
- With support from the Protection Officer ensure the collection of quality complain and feedback across the project locations.
- Assist in programme updates for management and internal information sharing
- Assist in handling, documenting, confidentiality and security of all informational related to feedback and complaints from beneficiaries
- Support Complaints and Feedback Mechanism, including communicating responses to complainants; liaise with programmes to ensure prompt follow-up on feedback and complaints received
- Work with field teams to collect information on potential case studies and success stories
- Any other official duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Social Sciences and Development Studies or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 1 year relevant working experience.
- Fluency in Hausa and English.
- Strong analysis skills (qualitative and qualitative)
- Strong cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Good understanding of complex emergencies and crisis contexts
- Demonstrated skills in management, teamwork and consensus building
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to be respectful, kind, sensitive and empathize with all beneficiaries and their care givers.
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Assistant Jobs in Nigeria|