Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Confidential Secretary, Grade I
Location: Benin City, Edo
Grade Level: 08
- Senior Secondary Certificate, GCE (O/L) plus Civil service Training School Certificate in Shorthand and Typewriting at 120 and 60 WPM respectively plus other prescribed subjects with a minimum of 3 years post-qualification cognate experience OR
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Secretarial Studies including a pass at 120 and 60 WPM in Shorthand and Typewriting respectively from a recognized Secretarial/Technical Institution OR
- A Certificate in Bilingual Secretary Ship or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 3 years post qualification cognate experience.
- Degree (Second Class Lower), HND (Lower Credit), only Graduates of 2013 to date and must not be more than thirty-five 35 years of age as at the time of application.
- Candidates must also have completed the mandatory NYSC Program (where applicable)
- Candidates should be computer literate, with good interpersonal / leadership skills, knowledge of Research and can work effectively in teams.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Candidates shall apply for only One (1) position as multiple applications will result in disqualification.
- Edo State Government does not require Candidates to make any payments to any person or organization and equal opportunity is guaranteed for all Candidates for this free, fair and merit driven recruitment exercise.
|Job Category||Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria, Secretary|