We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Project Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Public Sector
Job Seniority: Manager
Job Category: Real Estate
Employment Type: Full time
- The Construction Manager is technically responsible for the construction / reconstruction of a large building in Lagos VI, its correctness and on-time delivery.
- He evaluates and helps determine appropriate construction delivery systems and the most cost-effective plan and schedule for completing the project.
- He will direct and coordinate the work of several subordinates
- Supervision of the subcontractors
- Work preparation and time scheduling
- Monitoring of progress and costs
- Responsible for the conformity of the Works with the contract
- Responsible for implementation of HSE and QC plans.
- Project budget update and follow up (monthly reporting)
- Progress survey and control
- Design of temporary offices
- Purchasing/rental of temporary offices or accommodations
- Procurement of all furnitures
- Regular report to the Project commission.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering from a recognised university
- Master’s Degree is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar senior role in Nigeria within a large construction company
- Previous experience in quality control, quantity surveys
- Experience in subcontractor’s management
- Fluent in English (French & Arabic could be a plus)
- Experience in Procurement and supply (international importations)
- Full computer literacy (MS Office, MS Project, Primavera, Autocad…).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected will be contacted.
|Job Category||Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Construction / Building Jobs in Nigeria, Managerial Jobs in Nigeria, Real Estate / Facilities Management / Construction Jobs in Nigeria|