- Communication – Ability to listen, adapt and transform
- Team work – Ability to work with others to achieve goals
- Innovation – Ability to make new and useful work
- Delivery – Ability to get things done while executing good job
- Leadership – Ability to persuade others to follow
Required Skills and Experience:
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Media, International Development, Political or Social Science, or other closely related fields.
Years of experience:
- At least five year of professional work experience in communications, social media management, content development/editing/proofreading, research on development issues, etc. is required.
- Experience in graphic design is an asset.
- Proven successful track record with a demonstrable high-quality portfolio is highly desirable.
- Previous experience with the international organizations, particularly with the UN / UNDP is a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience in support communications around regional and global events with numerous partners, preferably for international organizations. Experience with finance-related events will be considered an asset.
- Previous experience in promoting multi-stakeholder partnerships on SDGs and 2030 Agenda is an asset.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
|Job Category||Consultancy Jobs in Nigeria|