ActionAid (AA) Nigeria is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultancy: Baseline Assessment of the Local Rights Programme (LRP)
Locations: Niger, Jigawa, Enugu and Taraba
Job Type: Contract
About ActionAid (AA) Nigeria: ActionAid (AA) Nigeria is an affiliate of ActionAid International, which is a global alliance of organisations working towards achieving a world without poverty and injustice in which every person enjoys the right to a life with dignity. As a large and visible development organisation, we work in more than 40 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and America. Our expertise lies in community-led approaches to development and working through partnerships with the poor and other grass root organisation
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Social Sciences, Economics, Development Studies or related field.
- Demonstrates integrity by modelling ActionAid’s values and ethical standards.
- Promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of ActionAid.
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.
- Communication, interpersonal and professional skills required for collaboration with Government agencies as well as various stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize work and produce the required outputs in the given timeline.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent drafting and analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must be result-oriented, a team player, exhibiting high levels of enthusiasm, tact, diplomacy and integrity.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply by sending a CV detailing competency alongside an Expression of Interest detailing how they plan to deliver on the job. Applications must be submitted electronically in one Ms Word file to: [email protected] using “Baseline of Local Rights Programme in Niger, Jigawa, Enugu and Taraba States” as the subject of the email.
Click here for more information
- Failure to adhere to instructions on submissions could invalidate your application.
- Only the successful applicant will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2023.
|Job Category||Consultancy Jobs in Nigeria, Consulting / Business Strategy/ Planning|