We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Titles: Consultant – Human Resource (HR) Support
Locations: Abuja, Niger, Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Yobe, Kogi, Kebbi, Plateau, Nasarawa, Sokoto, Borno, Oyo, and Bauchi
Duration: January – March 2023
Timeline of Activities: January – February 2023
No of TA days: 15 TA days / consultant
No of Consultants required: 6
- We require qualified HR consultants that will provide recruitment support to the Country office on the SMC intervention.
- The HR recruitment support will be based in the Country Office of Malaria Consortium.
- S/he will support in the overall recruitment process for the period of consultancy.
- Support in the reviewing, sorting of all applications to provide a suitable longlist in line with the job description or Terms of reference (ToR).
- Provide logistics support towards the recruitment/ or selection process.
- Draft interview schedule and share for approval
- Arrange interviews, including correspondence with candidates and panel members.
- Travel to states for state level recruitments
- Take part in interviews as assigned
- Prepare interview reports
- Conduct reference checks for identified candidates
- Prepare contracts for new staff/short term Consultants
- Send contracts to identified successful applicants/consultants
- Support with hiring flow movements on Recruitment+
- Any other HR duties as assigned
- Provide longlisted CVs
- Prepare interview schedules for both written test and oral interviews
- Produce accurate interview reports
- Ensure proper documentation of all support provided
- Ensure all recruitment documents including interview grids, pre-interview documents and other personnel documents are collated and forwarded as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related discipline.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a related role
- Prior experience in a similar level role
- Experience in human resources or administration
- Experience in record keeping/management.
- Experience in high pressure recruitment is preferred
- Knowledge of Nigeria employment law.
- Willingness to travel to project states (Northern part of Nigeria).
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Kindly note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Application window may be closed once a reasonable number of applications are received, therefore early applications are highly encouraged.
- Malaria Consortium does not accept or ask for payment during recruitment. We also would not accept hardcopy CVs; all applications should be sent through the above mail
- Individuals blacklisted from implementing the Global Fund grants are not eligible to apply for this advertised position.
|Job Category||Consultancy Jobs in Nigeria, Human Resources / HR (Recruitment) Jobs in Nigeria, NGO / Non-Profit Associations Jobs in Nigeria|