Catholic Relief Services is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant-SPV Feasibility Study
Job Ref.: RFQNG10842
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
About Catholic Relief Services: Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and nonchurch partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates. CRS has worked in Nigeria for more than 25 years.
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Post Graduate qualification in Project Management
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in renewable energy with strong experience in Solar Energy.
- Knowledge of implementing solar PV installations, including grid-connected, off-grid, and hybrid installations with and without battery storage.
- Evidence of strong proposal writing and presentation. Skills
- At least 4 projects managed in solar PV installation
- Competitive Financial Proposal.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates (Consultants) should send their Expression of Interest (EOI) along with a detailed Resume as one document in PDF indicating the consultancy being applied for and the Job Ref Code as the subject of the application (e.g. RFQNG10842 Consultancy for SPV Feasibility Survey) to: [email protected] .
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Attached technical and financial proposal
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2023.
|Job Category||Consultancy Jobs in Nigeria|