ABNL Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost / Schedule / Controls Engineer / Specialist I
Locations: Lagos, Delta and Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
Work Schedule: Standard – 5 days on / 2 days off – 5 days on / 2 days off
Request: Projects (Tech) – Cost / Schedule / Controls Engineer / Specialist I
About ABNL limited: ABNL Limited was incorporated in 1992, as an Oil and Gas servicing company, with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Since its incorporation the company has grown in leaps and bound, expanding its business horizon but still within the Oil and Gas sector.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Previous experience in a closely related position
- Skills to negotiate and broker successful solutions between Internal Coordination parties above
- Basic level proficiency in Cost Estimating, Project Planning and Project Controls
- Strong Influencing, consulting, mentoring, analytical, and computing skills
- Adaptability to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2022.