We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost / Schedule / Controls Engineer / Specialist II
Location: 155-QIT, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Contract
Request: Projects (Tech) – Cost / Schedule / Controls Engineer / Specialist II
Work Schedule: Standard – 5 days on / 2 days off – 5 days on / 2 days off
- The Cost/Schedule/Controls Engineer will perform or coordinate effort for cost estimate preparation, estimating oversight and quality assurance reviews for Company operated and Other Builder Operator estimates for all Gate and Funding milestones.
- The Cost/Schedule/Controls Engineer will also prepare Check Estimates and Schedules to compare with Operated by Others (OBO) Operator-prepared submittals. Also this person will participate in estimate / Schedule assessments (verification of project cost & schedule bases).
- Lastly, they are expected to participate in Estimating Group process efficiency tools and quality assurance review process improvements.
Tasks and Responsibilities
In addition to Leve1 tasks, a Level 2 would:
- Assist in Setting up the baseline cost control system (internal and external) and documentation for the project
- Prepare forecasts, cost trend reports, and monitor cost and budget forecasts on multiple projects on the same work site
- Report on deviations, underruns and overruns, and can make recommendations for corrective actions
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience.
- Previous experience in a closely related position
- Skills to negotiate and broker successful solutions between Internal Coordination parties above.
- Basic to advance level proficiency in Cost Estimating, Project Planning and Project Controls.
- Strong Influencing, consulting, mentoring, analytical, and computing skills.
- Adaptability to changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, control, coordinate, and effectively manage cross-functional activities.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resumes to: [email protected] using “Cost / Schedule / Controls Engineer / Specialist II” as the subject of the mail.