Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Project Manager
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
About This Opportunity
- We are looking for a Customer Project Manager (CPM) who will lead assigned customer projects in the Digital Services (DS) OSS Core & Cloud domain securing that project goals are met; customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
What you will do:
- Establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources, and plans and supervise all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, supervise and handle changes, conflicts, and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM subject area; simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
- Mentor the project team and support their professional growth
- Secure delivery compliance to both contractual and business case requirements
- Actively seek to improve top and bottom lines, managing project finances and by identifying and driving add-on-sales opportunities
- Drive improvement activities related to risk assessments and risk management
- Work closely with the account team during presales, responsible for contract execution strategy, cost estimations, time & resource planning.
You will bring:
- Education: Bachelor or Master of Science in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Min years of experience: More than 7 years in ICT sector project management
- Demonstrable experience of several years in project manager role; or equivalent leadership role
- Domain experience: OCC (OSS, Telecom Core & Cloud) and knowledge of BSS (Business Support Systems)
- Product Knowledge: Cloud Communication (IMS, Mobile Switching, Cloud Signaling), Cloud Core (UDM, CS & PS Core), Cloud Infrastructure (NFVi), Automated Network Operations (Orchestration, Analytics and Assurance, OSS Network Management).
- Certification: PMI© project manager certification (PMP) or equivalent
- Proven problem-solving skills and good in written & spoken communication
- Customer focused and desire understand business and customer needs
- Professional attitude with solid ability to prioritize, manage time and deliver results
- Good team player with high interpersonal skills
- Financial Acumen & Analytical Skills
- Customer and Market Insight!
- Proficiency in English Communication!
- Project management skills acquired through training, project management experience or other experience of using project management methods.
- Experiences related to project management methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Professional competence related to the project type and the nature of the project outcome.
- Experience of working within the Telecom/IS/IT industry.
- Experience working with multi-national global decentralized organizations with the ability to establish good working climate in a virtual environment using phone, mail, and collaboration tools as communication vehicles.
- Experience/knowledge in Ericsson Business Process (EBP) IT Process, ITIL, eTOM.
Why join Ericsson?
- At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible.
- To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems.
- You’ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone.
- You’ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Customer Service / Call Centre / Front Desk / Receptionist Jobs in Nigeria|