We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive (Hausa Speaking)
Location: Lagos (Nigeria)
Workplace type: Hybrid
Department: EasyBuy Direct Sales
Employment Type: Permanent – Full Time
Reporting To: Team Manager, Customer Service
About the Role
- The Customer Service Executive will work closely with the Operations and Sales teams to serve existing and potential customers by providing product and service information while resolving product issues effectively.
What you would be expected to do:
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner while following laid down procedures, guidelines, policies and “scripts”;
- Resolving product or service queries in a timely manner by identifying customer needs, clarifying information, analyzing cause and expediting resolution;
- Conducting product and service quality surveys with customers and recording feedback from time to time;
- Generating leads for the sales team by screening callers and identifying potential sales opportunities;
- Supporting the collection of payments by regularly contacting dormant and defaulting customers;
- Building repeat sales and retention through strong customer relationships by focusing on the customer wants and needs;
- Working with multiple sales teams and cross-functional teams seamlessly;
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related courses – Sales, Marketing or Customer Service Management
- Maximum of 2 years experience in a similar role. Experience working in a call center is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English
- Fluency in Hausa is preferable.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Basic Microsoft- Excel skill:
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Customer Relationship Manager Jobs in Nigeria, Customer Service / Call Centre / Front Desk / Receptionist Jobs in Nigeria|