TradeDepot is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
About TradeDepot: TradeDepot delivers an innovative route-to-market for the leading consumer goods producers in Africa. The Shop Top-Up app by TradeDepot lets you re-stock your shop from various brands at the best wholesale prices. Browse, shop by brand or category, compare prices and check the status of your orders.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics or a related field with significant quantitative content.
- Have a business/data analysis professional certification.
- 1-2 years of proven work experience in a growth, research or operations focused data analyst role.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability; the ability to answer unstructured business questions and work independently to drive projects to conclusion.
- Strong knowledge of statistics, this includes experimental design for optimization, statistical significance, confidence intervals and predictive analytics techniques.
- Data Fluency: Expert quantitative analysis and logical reasoning; experience using databases languages (e.g. SQL or BigQuery), tracking/analytics tools (e.g. MixPanel, Google Analytics etc) and business intelligence/visualisation tools (e.g. Domo, Power BI, Looker etc) on large data sets to extract trends and insights. Hands-on experience conducting customer segmentation, cohort performance, and product funnel analyses preferred.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2023.
|Job Category||Data Analyst/Data Management/Database Administrator/Data Scientist Jobs in Nigeria|