Asset & Resource Management Holding Company is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst (Financial Services)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Contract
About Asset & Resource Management Holding Company: Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
- Relevant experience or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics or any other relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience working with databases, scripting and visualisation tools and building analytics reports.
- Expertise regarding data modelling, database querying, reporting and visualisation.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting and visualisation tools (PowerBI etc), databases (SQL server etc).
- Basic knowledge of statistics and statistical techniques for analyzing datasets
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, data visualisation, report writing and presenting findings
- Proficiency in Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate) will be an added advantage.
- Finance knowledge or experience will be an added advantage
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
Add A Comment