Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Locations: Ekiti & Osun
Level of Effort: Full Time
About Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme: The Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS) is a leading and reputable indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes access to qualitative healthcare, Education and economic strengthening opportunities for all Nigerians. With its headquarters in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State with a corporate office in Abuja, ECEWS has presence in 17 States across the South-South, South East, South West and North Central Nigeria with a strong client portfolio with the Global Fund to fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria, United States agency for international development (USAID), United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US CDC), The United Nations office of Projects, World Bank & Federal Government of Nigeria. Since its founding in 2001, ECEWS has built a vast network of health and allied professional staff, partners and collaborators which has earned her a solid reputation among its funders and is well regarded by competitors and partners alike.
- Minimum of HND (Medical Records) or Bachelor Degree.
- 1 year’ experience Local or International NGOs; preferably in Care and treatment Experience with use, deployment and DHIS management will be an added advantage
- Skills using MS Excel, MS Access, SPSS and/or SAS and Epi-Info highly desirable but not necessary as trainings will be provided
- Strong data management and analysis skills
- Hands on experience in the use of computer (Word processing, Excel, and database programs).
- Knowledge of and experience in spreadsheet and database management work.
- Good communication skills including proficiency in both written and spoken English.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed Resume and a one-page Cover Letter as one MS Word document explaining suitability for the position to the Human Resources Unit via: [email protected] using their Full Names, the Position of Interest with Prefered Location as the subject of the email.
- Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with email addresses and phone numbers.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ECEWS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)
- ECEWS does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2022.
|Job Category||Administrative / Secretarial / Personal Assistant (PA) / Clerical / Office Assistant Jobs in Nigeria, Clerk|