Management Systems International (MSI), a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area management consultancy with a 40-year history of delivering results for our clients. Our expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation; democracy and governance; peace and stability; rule of law and accountability; education; gender and inclusion; strategic communications; and leadership and organizational development. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Colombia, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Syria and Ukraine, and works domestically.
- Support the MSI DQA team with the development of a final DQA schedule, which must be approved by the MSI DQA team prior to commencing the assessment.
- Conduct a desktop review of IP-provided documentation, including IP activity reports, Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEL) plans, performance indicator reference sheets, previous DQA reports, and more.
- Travel to Maiduguri, Borno State, to conduct in-person work or work remotely from the NMP main office in Abuja if in-person visits to IP offices prove to be impractical.
- Conduct DQA introductory sessions with IP offices, interview IP staff, review IP documentation, examine IP data collection systems, and perform other related tasks as directed by the DQA team.
- Complete draft DQA checklists for each IP and each indicator.
- Conduct a data analysis of the findings from each indicator assessed.
- Compose draft summaries that include DQA evidence, findings, and corrective recommendations, under the guidance provided by the DQA team.
- Complete a draft DQA report using a template provided by the MSI DQA team.
- Incorporate required corrective modifications to submitted deliverables for acceptance.
- Support the preparation and delivery of stakeholder DQA debriefing reports and in-person or virtual presentations, including small and large group presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in international affairs, economics, sociology, social science, or statistics.
- A minimum of one year of experience developing data analysis plans required.
- Demonstrated experience leading or directly contributing to DQA assignments required.
- Demonstrated experience conducting quantitative and qualitative research in development and humanitarian context required.
- Experience working in emergency assistance sectors such as Health, Nutrition, Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH), Food Assistance, Protection, and Emergency Shelter preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate large amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Fluency in verbal and written English as well as strong technical writing skills in English required.
MSI is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We strive to develop and maintain a culture that honors the perspectives and identities of our employees, our communities and those impacted by our work.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
MSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Americans with Disabilities/Veterans Employer.
MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please visit Tetra Tech’s Disability Assistance Page. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
|Job Category||Data Analyst/Data Management/Database Administrator/Data Scientist Jobs in Nigeria, NGO / Non-Profit Associations Jobs in Nigeria|