Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Scientist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client requires the skills of a data science specialist with hands-on experience in planning, developing and management of predictive and prescriptive analytics projects/solutions.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for supporting through administration and model update development (where necessary) of some existing inhouse solutions.
- Ensuring delivery of projects according to agreed timelines, excellent user experience and 99% application/service availability are some of the critical requirements of this role. Specifically, the developer role will include.
- Gathering and developing user specifications requirement documents for every project initiative.
- Developing project implementation plans for each initiative.
- Model/solution development, deployment and support.
- User guides/manual development.
- User training and solution handover
Keys Skills & Qualifications
- B.Sc in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or any other social science programs such as Economics.
- 3 – 4 years practical experience in Business Intelligence, Predictive & Prescriptive Analytics model development.
- Expertise and hands on experience with programming languages/technologies such as Python, Oracle PL/SQL and generally working with data on different relational and non-relational Database Management Systems (DBMS).
- Expertise and hands on experience with different machine learning libraries/algorithms such as pandas, mathplotlib, Regression analysis, K-Nearest Neighbor (KNN), Deep Learning using Keras and Tensor flow etc.
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) as it applies to Python.
- Excellent data visualization skills using Microsoft Power BI and Tableau.
- Knowledge of Flask, Django and any workflow Python framework.
- Knowledge of relational database (Oracle & MySQL).
- Knowledge in other database systems (e.g. MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Knowledge of basic operations of Linux server.
- Experience in GIT is an added advantage.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to software and the web in general.
- Good problem solving and logical thinking skills (ability to transform business requirements into programmable solutions).
- Good Communication skills.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple organizational units (multitenancy).
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2022.
|Job Category||Data Analyst/Data Management/Database Administrator/Data Scientist Jobs in Nigeria|