Creative Associates International is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment.
Job Title: Data Systems and Student Performance Specialist
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Category: Program Management
- Undergraduate Degree in Education, Statistics, or any related field preferred, Master’s degree required.
- At least four years’ experience relevant to this position required, with at least two years designing and delivering distance learning activities and programs.
- At least one year of supervising experience required if supervising employees.
- International development experience, particularly in education and data systems
- Strong planning, organization, critical and strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills with a dynamic, engaging facilitation style.
- Prior experience with supporting civil society-based monitoring of literacy outcomes is preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English required.
- Proficiency in Hausa/Igbo/ or Yoruba fluency preferred.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience in similar role.
- Proven experience directly and indirectly supervising and managing staff and teams.
- Experience with a USAID-funded or other international organization implementing a program operating in insecure areas is desired.
- Strong ability to deploy and use various forms of tracking tools.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Excellent record keeping, and documentation skills are required.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Note: Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Data Analyst/Data Management/Database Administrator/Data Scientist Jobs in Nigeria, NGO / Non-Profit Associations Jobs in Nigeria, Project /Programme Management / Project Management / Change Management Jobs in Nigeria|