Jhpiego is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Web Developer
Job ID: 2023-5203
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Category: International Positions
Employment Status: Full-Time
About Jhpiego: Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field with additional data management training – Essential.
- A Masters-level qualification in IT or computer Science – Preferred.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in practical experience of leading or supporting development and maintenance of data collection software/programme.
- Previous experience of working on the SORMAS project at NCDC is an added advantage.
- Experience in database development – Essential.
- Technical knowledge in epidemiology, clinical or laboratory fields
- Working knowledge of statistical application programs (EPI INFO, SPSS, STATA etc.) and mapping programs (ArcGIS, QGIS etc) – Essential.
- Evidence of having worked effectively both independently and as a member of a multidisciplinary scientific team.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and a willingness to work with others to overcome problems as and when they arise.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and co-ordinate between colleagues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Previous related work experience in the UN or other International Development Agencies – Desirable.
- Experience in word processing, use of spreadsheets (including graphing), database use, e-mail
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Note: Nigerian nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Software/ Programming / Web development Jobs in Nigeria, Web Developer Jobs in Nigeria|