Dangote Group is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Manager, Quality Assurance
Job ID: IbesePlantQualityAssurance002
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
About Dangote Group: Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification.
Experience, Skills, and Competencies:
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant work experience, two of which must be in a management position.
- In-depth knowledge of quality audit/testing process for cement.
- In-depth knowledge of the cement industry (Local and International)
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven training and facilitation skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skill
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good relationship management skills
- Computer Literacy, Analytical and Troubleshooting skill.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
Add A Comment