Medecins Sans Frontieres is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Medical Coordinator
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Type: Indefinite
About Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF): Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
- Essential Degree in Medicine or other Paramedical studies. Training in tropical medicine or Public Health will be an asset
- Essential 2 years’ experience in relevant jobs, in MSF or other NGOs in Nigeria. Person needs to understand the Nigerian health system in detail and needs to know how to navigate in different government bodies.
- S/he needs to have a network at the Ministry of Health, preferably at both northern States and at Federal level
- English language essential
- Essential computer literacy (Word, Excel & Internet)
- Strategic Vision, Leadership, People management & Development, Service Orientation, Team work and Cooperation
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their CV, Cover Letter, latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of only necessary credentials with telephone contact details (daytime) to: [email protected] using “DEP MEDCO” as the subject of the mail.
- Only one application should be submitted as multiple applications will not be considered.
- Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
- Lastly, only one online application form should be submitted as multiple submissions will not be considered.
- This job description may be amended in line with the activities or evolution of the Mission.
- NO Transportation and NO per diems will be provided during the recruitment process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2023