Medecins Sans Frontieres is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job title: Deputy Project Coordinator
Job Type: Indefinite
Employment Type: Full-time
About Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF): Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
- University Degree in Project Management.
- Essential previous experience of at least two years required in the field of humanitarian aid with MSF or other NGOs.
- Essential working experience in developing countries.
- Essential mission working language and good command of English.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- Strategic Vision, Planning and Organizing, Teamwork and Cooperation, Leadership, People Management and Development, networking and building relationships, Analytical thinking, Security awareness and management.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their filled Application Form, CV, Cover Letter, and necessary credentials only to: [email protected] using “Deputy Project Coordinator” as the subject of the email.
Click Here to Download the Application Form
- Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
- Only one online application form should be submitted as multiple submissions will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- No Transportation and Allowance will be provided during the recruitment process.
- MSF is an equal opportunities employer and promotes diversity within the organization
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
|Job Category||coordinator, Project /Programme Management / Project Management / Change Management Jobs in Nigeria|