Beacon Power Services credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
About Beacon Power Services: Beacon Power Services has been at the forefront of developing energy management software and providing energy analytics in Nigeria since 2010.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Experience developing CI/CD workflows and tools, ideally using Azure Pipelines.
- Automation scripting skills,
- Proficiency in one or more coding languages (eg .net, C#, Python).
- Development experience with Azure, Docker, and Azure Kubernetes Service.
- Experience in configuration management, test-driven development, and release management
- Experience of supporting Microsoft .NET, IIS & SQL Server
- Exposure to an eclectic mix of Microsoft and Linux based technology stacks
- Strong technical leadership in Git Hub Actions, Pipelines, Containerisation
- Experience in Application Support or shows highly tuned investigative & diagnostic skills
- Ability to take ownership of a problem and coordinate across technical teams to resolution
- Experience in IT Service Management methodologies.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2023.
|Job Category||Android IOS Developer / Mobile App Development / Games / React Native / Flutter Jobs in Nigeria, Software Developer Jobs in Nigeria|