Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Department: Engineering – TPS
Employment Type: Full-Time
About the Role
- We are looking for result driven DevOps Engineers who will participate in the planning, design, development, deployment and maintenance of our development stack, CI/CD pipelines and cloud infrastructure with a security mindset.
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be
- Maintain and create runbooks for fast infrastructure response
- Monitor and optimize cloud costs
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Automate and improve development and release processes
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them.
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently.
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives.
Required Competency and Skillset to be a Waver
- Relevant trainings & certifications
- 1-3 years of experience in similar role
- Knowledge of CICD pipeline tools and deployment orchestrations; such as GitLab, ArgoCD, or equivalent alternatives
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Willingness to continuously learn and document with tools like Notion
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure, e.g AWS
- Working with Infrastructure-as-Code (IAC) tools such as Terraform, Ansible
- Experience working with containers & container orchestration, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with logging, monitoring, and incident management tools, e.g. PagerDuty, Datadog, Jira.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||IT / ICT (Tech./Web Dev./Software Eng./Systems Mgt/Programmimg/Engineering) Jobs in Nigeria|