Alfred and Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training. Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
- A Digital Marketing Officer is responsible for helping maintain a brand by working on marketing campaigns.
- Their duties include performing market research, Running day to day marketing activities: executing campaigns, following up on Production of merchandising items, managing vendors, strategizing with other marketing professionals and creating content to aid in the success of marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate marketing campaign activities and ensure effective communication of marketing messages.
- Prepare and forward briefs on day-to-day marketing needs (example flyers, posters, social media banners)
- Content development for internal and external marketing communication
- Monitoring and ensuring corporate identity is well implemented: email signatures, call card templates, flags
- Tracking network compliance to corporate identity
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on marketing activities
- Social outreach & content; creating and posting engaging content on company social media handles and community management
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Assess effectiveness and results of marketing programs such as social media, PR, and advertising against core KPIs (sales, leads, and traffic)
- Adhere strictly to company’s compliance policies and standard business relationship ethics in ensuring all merchandising items are produced according to manufacturer’s guidelines
- Always implement KAIZEN principles
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in a related discipline
- Two (2) to three (3) years relevant work experience in the marketing space
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-tasks and prioritize
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques
- Excellent MS Office Packages
- Creative and innovative
- Good copywriting skills
- Commercial awareness and ability to negotiate.
Application Closing Date
3pm on Friday, 4th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.
|Job Category||Digital Marketing Jobs in Nigeria|