U-Connect Human Resource Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer (Social Media)
Employment Type: Full-time
About U-Connect Human Resource Limited: U-Connect Human Resource Limited is a leading provider of HR Services, founded in 2004, we are a Human resource consulting company with head office in Lekki peninsula, Lagos. We are a proud Nigerian operation offering local support and services in the area of Human resource solutions with service offerings that include world-class personnel outsourcing, e-recruitment, headhunting, training and development, quality management solutions, outplacements, verification, computer-based pre-assessment, and competency testing as well as Business process outsourcing.
- BA (Hons) or B.Sc (Hons) in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, Public Relations or related field.
- Proven work experience in social media management and as a Digital Marketer
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web analytics, Google analytics web, CRO, PPC and SEO.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channel
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics
- Aptitude in decision-making and solution-driven.
Reporting & Deliverables:
- Story Telling
- Monthly Content Calendar.
- Daily Posting
- Weekly Newsletters for the company
- Monthly review of Average Engagement Rate from all social media pages and Website.
- Promotions for events and tracking footfall to promotions.
- Monthly Conversion rates for website clicks, events registration etc
- Monthly reports on Cost per Click on Ads and sponsored posts.
- Monthly Bounce Rate
- Monthly Follower Count and Growth.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2023.