We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct & Indirect Tax Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (Hybrid)
Job Type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job
- To ensure prompt and correct preparation of PAYE and Withholding Taxes reports for monthly returns filing and management of all state WHT and PAYE audits with minimum exposure.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of PAYE and Withholding Taxes Report.
- Timely payment of WHT, VAT and PAYE Taxes.
- Liaise with HR to ensure schedules and evidences of remittance of NHF and Pension are available.
- Maintain proper records of all tax correspondence.
- Ensure completion of relevant internal tax compliance trackers.
- Collation/processing of documents relevant for employee’s tax clearance certificate and tax relief.
- Ensure correct/accurate employees places of residence.
- Management of tax payment receipts from 36 states and FCT.
- Tax audit preparation/documentations with all the relevant tax authorities and coordination of audit exercises.
- Coordinate delivery of correspondences to FIRS and the states Internal Revenue Service.
- WHT receivables documents/receipts.
- Vendors WHT management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate Degree: B.Sc. / HND in Accounting and ACA.
- 5 years of Tax practice experience and Appreciable knowledge of the Nigeria Tax laws and regulations.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants based on, among others, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria|