PG Consulting Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Corporate Service and Programmes
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About PG Consulting Limited: PG Consulting Limited is a recruitment, training, and business consulting firm. We provide our clients – businesses and corporate organizations – across different industries with superior human capital, high-quality training, and cutting-edge consulting to help them drive organizational growth, multiply staff productivity, gain appropriate market positioning, and maximize profit. Over the course of almost 20 years of our existence, we have serviced various organizations, many of which are strong indigenous brands operating with global standards.
- University Degree and / or Postgraduate qualification in Accounting, Public Administration, Business Administration or related subject;
- Membership of a professional accountancy body is desirable.
- Minimum Ten (10) years experience in financial, budgeting, and administration management;
- At least seven (7) years experience at a senior management level in an organization with a record of success in human resources and financial management linking service delivery to strategic objectives;
- Proven track record of achieving results in a corporate or a non-profit environment, with demonstrated success in developing policies, procedures and processes and building systems and tools to support a growth-oriented organization;
- Experience of governmental, intergovernmental and/or non-governmental organizations;
- Experience in implementing significant change management processes;
- Experience in project management and related financial reporting;
- Knowledge of statutory frameworks and international accounting standards;
- Experience with negotiation of donor agreements or government contracts is highly desirable.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2023.