Applications are invited from suitably qualified and interested candidates for appointment in the position below:
Job Title: Director, Procurement
Location: Choba-Port Harcourt, Rivers
Qualifications / Experience
- The right candidate who must not be more than 50 years of age.
- Must possess Bachelor’s Degree with Honours or equivalent qualification in any of the following disciplines from a recognized institution: Economics, Business Administration, Accountancy, Law, Insurance, Banking and Finance, Marketing, Quantity Survey, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Purchasing and Supplies or any related disciplines.
- The candidate who must be computer literate, must possess at least eighteen (18) years cognate experience, four (4) of which must have been as Head of Procurement, plus NYSC Discharge / Exemption / Exclusion Certificate.
- He or she must be able to display a good understanding of the Public Procurement Act, 2007 and its extant guidelines in Nigeria
- Prior to assumption of duty by the Director, he/she must attend the following trainings organized by BPP:
- Three (3) weeks Conversion / Induction Procurement Course; and
- One (1) week Executive Procurement Course at any of the Public Research Centres located at the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State, and University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos State.
Conditions of Service
- The conditions attached to the position are as applicable in Nigerian University System.
- The appointment shall be for a term of five (5) years.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send ten (10) copies of their Applications accompanied with detailed CV including names and addresses of there (3) referees with a set of photocopies of certificates and relevant credentials to:
University of Port Harcourt,
PMB 5323, Port Harcourt,
- Envelopes containing the applications must be marked “Application for the post of Director, Procurement”.
- Candidates should also request the Referees to forward references on their behalf, under confidential cover directly to the Registrar.
- Candidates invited for interview should bring along original copies of their credentials.
|Job Category||Director / Associate Partner Jobs in Nigeria, Procurement Jobs in Nigeria|