TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and electricity. A leading player in the energies industry with activities in more than 130 countries worldwide, we are committed to energy that is more affordable, more reliable, and cleaner, in compliance with the highest safety and environmental standards.
To be part of this dynamic global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees worldwide, TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited welcomes applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for the position below:
Job Title: Drilling and Wells Engineer
Offer ID: 59309BR
Location: Trans-Amadi, Port Harcourt, Rivers
Branch: Exploration and Production
Employment Type: Regular position
Metier: Drilling / Well / Fluids Gen Resp, Drilling Well Fluids Engineering, Drilling / Well / Fluids Operations, Drilling / Well / Fluids Support
- The main role of the job holder is to assist the Drilling and Completion onshore team in some tasks such as data aggregation, QAQC and consolidation, basic calculations while acquiring basic knowledge in Drilling and Completion
Participate under the supervision of a D&W engineer to the following (not limited to):
- Analyse of operation performances/NPT supported by collection of operation data.
- DIP implementation and REX preparation.
- Capture lessons learnt and track NPT & ILT
- Drilling parameters follow up
- Well construction design
- Well maintenance / intervention program
- Well AFE and cost follow-up
Context and Environment:
- Onshore Port Harcourt – Nigeria
- High standard of HSE, technology and performances.
- Complex operations in a high time-dependent cost environment.
- High stakes in terms of DRILLEX and of production objectives.
- Activity exposed to the risk of major incidents with extremely severe potential consequences
We are looking for young professionals who are motivated and passionate, with excellent academic achievement. Interested applicants should have:
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 0-3 years’ experience in Oil Field Operations
- Organizational skills to manage heavy workload in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong team working capability.
- Commitment to developing his/her experience and skills in Drilling and Wells operations/design.
- Compliant with HSE standard requirements
- Good communication skill and Interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interview Location: LAGOS-EKO1 TWR (NGA)
- All applications must be completed online.
- Applicants are advised to submit only one application per position to avoid disqualification.
- TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited, and its approved recruitment consultants, will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application. Anyone demanding such is not an authorized TotalEnergies representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
- TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited will not take responsibility for any careers/job vacancies placed outside this advert or Total Energies careers website careers.totalenergies.com.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.