SPIE Oil & Gas Services is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: E & I Project Manager M/F
Location: Lagos or Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract type: International Contract
About SPIE Oil & Gas Services: SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific. Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
- BSc Electrical and Instrumentation.
- 10 years of demonstrable experience in similar role or senior position in Construction Management.
- Previous experience working on a O&G / refinery / petrochemical site with a proven background of successful project delivery.
- Extensive knowledge of related HSEQ safe working practices/procedures.
- Extensive knowledge of construction process, it’s implementation and management.
- Fully conversant with project management tools.
- Ability to react to changing deadlines and achieve project goals / milestones.
- Ability to manage / maintain budget / schedule requirements.
- Delivery focused and committed to achievement of project goals.
- French speaker a plus.
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
- French (D-Full professional proficiency)
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|