Society for Family Health (SFH) is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Title: 2023 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme (Legal) – Early Career Professionals
Job ID: sfh-62175
Location: Across Various Locations, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Department: Legal and Contract Unit
About Society for Family Health (SFH): Society for Family Health (SFH) is a leading non-governmental public health organisation in Nigeria, implementing programmes in malaria prevention, and treatment, Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS treatment, primary health care system strengthening, non-communicable diseases and maternal, new-born, and child health care. SFH ignites the power of health system thinking and market shaping to transform health outcomes. An emerging Pan African organisation, we provide a partnership platform to communities, donors, the private sector and government to co-create and implement actions that create real and measurable impact at individual, family, society, and country level.
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in Law
- Have completed the Nigerian Law School and called to the Nigerian Bar
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Must have a minimum of 2 years and maximum of 5 years post NYSC experience
- Possession of a relevant Master’s Degree will give an added advantage
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Must be computer literate and proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite at the minimum. Other computer skills will be of added advantage
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Excellent contract management skills
- Understanding of development sector specific compliance issues
- Understanding of statutory and regulatory compliance issues
- Understanding of commercial business compliance issues
- Ability to champion ethical practices in the organisation
- Excellent ability to manage stakeholders at different levels
- Excellent legal writing and communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills; as well analytical abilities
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Interested persons without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- SFH is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.
|Job Category||Diplomacy / Legal Affairs / International Relations Jobs in Nigeria, Legal / Law Enforcement jobs in Nigeria|