Society for Family Health (SFH) is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Title: 2023 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme (Nurse) – Early Career Professionals
Job ID: sfh-21743
Location: Across Various Locations, Nigeria
Employment type: Full-time
About Society for Family Health (SFH): Society for Family Health (SFH) is a leading non-governmental public health organisation in Nigeria, implementing programmes in malaria prevention, and treatment, Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS treatment, primary health care system strengthening, non-communicable diseases and maternal, new-born, and child health care. SFH ignites the power of health system thinking and market shaping to transform health outcomes. An emerging Pan African organisation, we provide a partnership platform to communities, donors, the private sector and government to co-create and implement actions that create real and measurable impact at individual, family, society, and country level.
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of second class upper Degree in Nursing
- Possess the RN and RM qualifications
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Possess a minimum of 2 years and maximum of 5 years post NYSC experience; especially with HIV prevention, care and treatment services or primary health care services
- Valid practicing licence from Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria for 2022
- Must be computer literate and proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite at the minimum. Other computer skills will be of added advantage
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Excellent skills in Clinical Nursing services.
- Experience with the clinical management of HIV, OIs and other related conditions, as well as community education, advocacy, and mobilization skills.
- Experience with primary healthcare services in the community setting
- Good relationship management/ interpersonal skills, as well as interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member and be able to function independently on the job whenever necessary.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality on patients’ medical records
- Ability to cope with stress and to organize and prioritize workload
- Can speak some local language in state of implementation
- Ability to Multitask and work with minimal supervision.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Interested persons without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- SFH is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.
|Job Category||Nursing/Health Care Work/Frontline|