Society for Family Health (SFH) is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Title: 2023 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme (Pharmacist) – Early Career Professionals
Job ID: sfh-81757
Location: Across Various Locations, Nigeria
Employment type: Full-time
About Society for Family Health (SFH): Society for Family Health (SFH) is a leading non-governmental public health organisation in Nigeria, implementing programmes in malaria prevention, and treatment, Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS treatment, primary health care system strengthening, non-communicable diseases and maternal, new-born, and child health care. SFH ignites the power of health system thinking and market shaping to transform health outcomes. An emerging Pan African organisation, we provide a partnership platform to communities, donors, the private sector and government to co-create and implement actions that create real and measurable impact at individual, family, society, and country level.
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Have graduated from the University with a degree in Pharmacy (Bachelor of Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Services/Doctor of Pharmacy)
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Possess a minimum of 2 years and maximum of 5 years post NYSC experience; especially with HIV prevention, care and treatment services or primary health care services
- Possess a proven record of working in a multi-disciplinary environment and implementing health projects conducted with disease control programmes in low-income countries
- Valid practicing licence from Pharmacists Council of Nigeria for 2022
- Must be computer literate and proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite at the minimum. Other computer skills will be of added advantage
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Patient counselling
- Adherence to professional ethics
- Accuracy in dealing with prescription.
- Proficiency at using Microsoft office software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Ability to prioritize, plan and organize workflow to tight timeframes
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and ability to follow up on tasks to completion
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Interested persons without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- SFH is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.
|Job Category||Medical / Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Jobs in Nigeria|