Society for Family Health (SFH) is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Title: 2023 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme (Research) – Early Career Professionals
Job ID: sfh-37562
Location: Across Various Locations, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Department: Research, Monitoring & Evaluation
About Society for Family Health (SFH): Society for Family Health (SFH) is a leading non-governmental public health organisation in Nigeria, implementing programmes in malaria prevention, and treatment, Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS treatment, primary health care system strengthening, non-communicable diseases and maternal, new-born, and child health care. SFH ignites the power of health system thinking and market shaping to transform health outcomes. An emerging Pan African organisation, we provide a partnership platform to communities, donors, the private sector and government to co-create and implement actions that create real and measurable impact at individual, family, society, and country level.
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or have an HND with upper credit in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Anatomy, Physiology, Epidemiology, Public Health, Community Health, and other related fields of study.
- Possession of a relevant Master’s Degree will give an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years and maximum of 5 years post NYSC experience
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery.
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite including advanced use of Excel and strong analytical skills
- Knowledge in using various statistical packages and databases
- Data Analysis and creating of visualizations, and ability to use data for storytelling
- Academic writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Team player works under pressure to meets deadlines.
- Critical thinker and problem solver with attention to details.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Interested persons without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- SFH is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.
|Job Category||Research / Survey Jobs in Nigeria|