Save the Children is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Education Officer
Ref No: 220008TV
Team / Programme: Programme Operations
Employee Status: Permanent
Post Type: National
Reports to: Programme Manager
Staff directly reporting to this post: None
About Save the Children: Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children in need, with programs in over 120 countries. We save children’s lives. We fight for their rights. We help them fulfil their potential. Save the Children is working in Nigeria because one in five children in Nigeria dies before their fifth birthday. About 40% of children miss out on school and have to work to survive while nearly 2 million children have lost one or both parents to an AIDS-related disease.
- B.Sc / BA / HND in Education, Social Sciences, or equivalent field experience
- At least 3 years progressive experience in Education in Development or Emergencies, programme design, administration, monitoring and evaluation or related field.
- Previous experience in working with capacity building/training facilitation is desirable.
- Excellent computing and data management skills.
- Ability to adapt and work effectively in remote areas, work in a challenging work environment with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to take personal responsibility for completing tasks to a high standard and to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to work flexibly and professionally in a dynamic and fast-moving environment Good understanding of Katsina state community settings, local culture and sensitivity is an added advantage.
- Experience on working in collaboration with Government counterpart at LGA level
- Some experience of representation and ability to represent SC effectively in external forums
- A high level of written and spoken English and fluency in local language
- Politically and culturally sensitive with qualities of patience, tactics and diplomacy.
- Master trainer and good facilitator.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2022.
|Job Category||Education - Higher Institution / Teaching / Lecturing / Training Jobs in Nigeria, officer|