UNICEF is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Education Officer, NOB
Job No: 557495
Contract Type: Fixed Term Appointment
About UNICEF: United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential. Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
- Education: A University Degree in one of the following fields is required: Education, Psychology, Sociology or any relevant Technical field.
- Experience: A minimum of two years of professional experience in programme planning, management, and/or research in education is required.
- Experience working in a relevant role in the NW of Nigeria is considered as an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Language Requirements: Fluency in English and local language of the duty station is required. Knowledge of another official UN language is considered as an asset.
For every Child, You Demonstrate
- UNICEF’s Core Values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust and Accountability and Sustainability (CRITAS) underpin everything we do and how we do it.
UNICEF Competencies Required for this Post are:
- Builds and maintains partnerships
- Demonstrates self-awareness and ethical awareness
- Drive to achieve results for impact
- Innovates and embraces change
- Manages ambiguity and complexity
- Thinks and acts strategically
- Works collaboratively with others.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance. Appointments are also subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid). Government employees that are considered for employment with UNICEF are normally required to resign from their government before taking up an assignment with UNICEF.
- UNICEF reserves the right to withdraw an offer of appointment, without compensation, if medical clearance is not obtained, or necessary inoculation requirements are not met, within a reasonable period for any reason.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2022
|Job Category||Education - Higher Institution / Teaching / Lecturing / Training Jobs in Nigeria, officer|