Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: EFT Support Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Department: Purepay – Transaction Switching & Payment Processing
- Responsible for providing second-level support to financial institutions using Interswitch solutions running from within their site.
- Works independently to collate and analyse data using pre-determined tools, methods and formats.
- Supports and enables others to use and benefit from existing data management Systems.
- Explores issues and/or needs to establish potential causes, related issues and barriers.
- Provides advice on designing new processes and systems to achieve professional standards and desired outcomes.
- Analyses specified problems and issues to find the best technical and/or professional solutions.
- Helps senior colleagues manage internal client and customer relationships by using sales/client systems and protocols.
- Contribute to the preparation of various data and analytics reports.
- Ensure customer requests and complaints are resolved within SLA
- Ensure report of activities are shared and discussed with acquirers within stipulated timeframes.
- University First Degree.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Reporting skills.
- Data Collection and analysis skills.
- Data Management Skills.
- Ability to use Postilion suite; Thales solutions.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online