We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Electrical Engineer with experience working with Gas power generator sets, such as MTU, MWM, Jenbacher, Caterpillar, Cummins
- Candidate should be able to handle projects from production stage to execution and commissioning.
- He should be able to support in aftersales, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Commissioning of Electrical panels by properly checking all connections and making sure everything functions properly.
- Execute electrical preventive maintenance plan on assigned machines and equipment to ensure equipment availability and reliability.
- Ensure all machine protections, interlocks and other safety controls on all machines and equipment are present and functioning.
- Review of reports, checklists and other equipment monitoring document generated from shift for closure of outstanding issues.
- Initiating root cause analysis for permanent fixing of unplanned events.
- Troubleshooting of electrical faults especially on gas powered plants
- Properly read and diagnose system faults.
- Ensure electrical standards are complied with while executing installation across site.
- Comply with all HSE and ISO standards and policies
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Eager to learn and develop electrical knowledge and skills.
- Ability to read and execute projects following wiring diagrams.
- Ability to follow and supervise P&ID installation and commission.
- Familiar with AMF, ATS panels.
- Proper knowledge and experience with Synchronization, and load sharing systems.
- Familiarity with Controllers such as ComAp, Woodward, and Deepsea.
- Knowledge in Low voltage, Medium voltage systems with their protections and control.
- Familiar with different HMIs and Scada systems.
- Able to check and diagnose Engine Electronic system, and sensors
- Knowledge and experience with AVRs.
Application Closing Date
3pm on Wednesday, 30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.
|Job Category||Electrical/Electronic Engineer Jobs in Nigeria, Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Construction / Building Jobs in Nigeria|