SPIE Oil & Gas Services Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Preparator – M/F
Type of contract: Full-time
Duration: 1 year
Area Activity: Mechanical, HVAC and Electrical Services
About SPIE Oil & Gas Services: SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
- 6 years experience in maintenance services.
- Oil and gas / petrochemical processes knowledge.
- Maintenance engineering environment.
- English – working level (written and spoken).
- HSE and Ethics.
Soft Skills Required:
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Good Statistical Data preparation and Technical Reporting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good sense of initiative and anticipation.
- Self-motivated with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- AKPO Knowledge.
- TOTAL Standards knowledge.
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Electrical/Electronic Engineer Jobs in Nigeria, Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Construction / Building Jobs in Nigeria|