Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a world class Refinery, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers and Lagos
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus. Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Repair and replace defective components in motors, generators, controllers, storage batteries, switchboards, conductors, switches and varied electrical fixtures.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical, electromechanical and electronic parts of machinery and equipment.
- Test solid-state circuitry to determine defective components in analog and digital equipment along with defective parts replacement.
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Prepare schedules and coordinate activities with varied electrical divisions and sections.
- Plan and prepare work orders or instructions utilizing blueprints, sketches and drawings.
- Ensure accurate and apt completion of all protective maintenance duties.
- Ensure to populate printed circuit boards Evaluate electrical as well as operational problems.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- Electrical Technician for troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus with 5 years experience.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.