Full Time Jobs in Nigeria
Posted 2 years ago
- Job Identification 352
- Posting Date 11/09/2021, 02:09 PM
- Apply Before 11/16/2021, 02:09 PM
- Locations: HEAD OFFICE, LAGOS, HEAD OFFICE, LAGOS, NG
- Ensure to Provide Data Modelling, Data Cleansing and Data Enrichment techniques i.e. ETL Tool as obtainable in PBI. SQL Data Analyst additionally prepares procedures for database processes.
- Ensure to develop and document procedures, workflows and build VBA around repeated task
- Ensure to Provide Sound Analytical and Statistics skills, beginners in the use of relational databases especially Python and SQL
- Provide understanding of Data Analysis and Visualization tools (MS Excel, PowerBI, Tableau, etc.) to identify patterns, trends, relationship, and correlations.
- Ensure Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suites (MS Access, MS Word, MS PowerPoint,
- MS Visio, MS Excel, etc.)
- Ensure daily operations targets are achieved to meet defined business metrics
- Provide daily close Monitoring of TAT against established KPIs.
- Minimum Education: First degree in any numerate discipline
Data analyst and programming certification(s)Experience
- Minimum of 4 years data specialist experience
- Experience services and operations.
- Project management skill.
- Hands on experience in data mining and advanced excel skill.
Designing and implementation of training programs for staff on Microsoft office tools and data query script writing.
Add A Comment