CrossBoundary Energy inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Energy Policy Director
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience Level: Manager/Supervisor
About CrossBoundary Energy: CrossBoundary Energy (CBE) is the leading provider of clean, renewable, reliable, and affordable electricity directly to businesses. According to World Bank data, access to reliable and affordable electricity is the most significant constraint on economic growth on the continent. CBE addresses this challenge by providing corporates with fully financed renewable power. Through this approach, we are building a disruptive, distributed, renewable utility that can unlock sustainable growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years’ experience at a leading multinational professional services firm, policy research or consulting institution, or infrastructure firm, including experience in highly regulated sectors in underserved markets
- 2+ years’ business experience in Africa or on Africa-based projects
- Specific insights and real-world experience about how policy engagement by private businesses can successfully shape national market environments
- Established network in the energy sector, including in CBE countries of operation
- Expert and professional communicator in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Professional fluency in English
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Occasional business travel is expected.
- CrossBoundary is an equal opportunity employer.
- If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected]
Application Closing Date
|Director / Associate Partner Jobs in Nigeria, Mining/Energy/Renewable Energy/Energy Efficiency