ABNL Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering – Environmental Engineer II
Employment Type: Contract
About ABNL Limited: ABNL Limited was incorporated in 1992 as an Oil and Gas servicing company with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Since its incorporation, the company has grown in leaps and bounds, expanding its business horizon, but still within the Oil and Gas sector.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or similar discipline and/or previous experience in a closely related position
- Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within particular field.
- Exercises strong initiative and creativity within a supported area
- Experience in pollution modelling including – dispersion (air or water), dredge plume modelling, oil spills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Additional Comments for suppliers:
- Ensuring regulatory compliance to applicable regulations and management of environmental performance in Upstream Nigeria assets
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2023.
|Job Category||Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Construction / Building Jobs in Nigeria|