Canonical is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager, Ubuntu Desktop Gaming
About Canonical: Canonical deliver open source to the world faster, more securely, and more cost-effectively than any other company. We develop Ubuntu, the world’s most popular enterprise Linux from cloud to edge, together with a passionate global community of 200,000 contributors. Ubuntu means ‘humanity to others. We chose it because it embodies the generosity at the heart of open source, the new normal for platforms and innovation. Together with a community of 200,000, we publish an operating system that runs from the tiny connected devices up to the world’s biggest mainframes, the platform that everybody uses on the public cloud, and the workstation experience of the world’s most productive developers.
- Experience leading a distributed team to deliver features
- Ideally, experience with devops – running production services at scale
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Developing and growing people
- Knowledgeable and passionate about software development
- Experience in Linux graphics or gaming technologies.
- A gamer, with first hand experiences of the challenges users face on Linux.
- Understanding of the current Linux gaming technology landscape
- Ideas and insights as to how Ubuntu can have a positive impact on Linux gaming.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Computer / Network & Hardware Engineering Support / Network Design and Security Jobs in Nigeria, IT / ICT (Tech./Web Dev./Software Eng./Systems Mgt/Programmimg/Engineering) Jobs in Nigeria|